Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hair Pretties!

Hello,

It's time to share my reminder project with you all for our current challenge over at Bestieschallenge.blogspot. we are a anything goes challenge so you can share anything you are currently working on as we all love to see.

This 6x6 card uses more paper I was gifted, it has roses on it and as it was a A4 sheet I fussy cut the spare ones and popped them up over the bottom ones. I added some pink sheer ribbon and olive green twine to the side and added my image which is mounted on a buttery yellow card.
The image I have used is one you could win if you join in and she is Fancy Pants sitting in Flowers I love this range as the little face reminds me of my niece. I have coloured her in using my alcohol pens and added dots of glitter glue to the flowers.

I hope you can come and join in, there are some really good images to win.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment