Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gus The Fisherman!

Hello,

1st of April is the start of the new challenge over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot. We have a great sponsor again this time around, those friendly folk at


 

They are kindly giving the winner 4 images of their choice. So come on over and share your makes!

Here is what I have made using the fun image called Gus-fish-whisperer isn't he great.


This card is for an order and the request was for "funny" if I can. I had seen this image used before and knew exactly which image I was to ask for. The image I have coloured in using my Promarker Pens except the face which is Copics.
We are a "anything goes" challenge so no theme to follow, so what are you waiting for?  Thanks for stopping by today.
I'm joining in with other challenges
Ribbongirls.april-2018-anything-goes-challenge.

Sue

Card shape die is from Crafteezee.co.uk
Cardstock & papers are by Kaisercraft at Merlyimpressions.co.uk 
Other Spellbinder dies, buttons and twine are from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific masculine card Sue! Love the shape! It all is wonderful my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April 'anything goes' challenge,good luck! Mary xx

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete