Friday, December 1, 2017

A Bestie Wonderland

Hello again,

Today I'm here to share my project for the Bestie International challenge blog. As you know this is a any thing goes challenge with the added twist of a theme, this month it is Winter Wonderland. Which basically means anything with a "chilly" feel to it lol. If you join in with us (and I hope you do) you stand the chance of winning some super images by Sherri Baldy.

Here is what I came up with this time around a sweet little gift bag to house a little Christmas gift.


The bag is just 5 inch square out of kraft paper and on to that I added some soft green/blue gingham paper. then using papers from the same paper pad I cut out the sentiment (3times for depth) the trees and the snowflake. I also cut out the horizontal strip and ran that through an embossing folder and on to some red glitter card. I let it hang over a little. I tied some red twine around the handle and added some red sequins too. The centre snowflake I painted with white paint and touched the trees with it too.

The cute little image is called Lil Rosie NEW Boots and I coloured her in using my Promarker pens. She is cut out using a Spellbinder die and mounted on to red glitter card.
Thanks for stopping by, nip on over to checkout the other girls makes (there are some stunners!) and then link up your own little beauty.

I'm joining in with these other challenges today,
Noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.ukDecember-challenge-anything-goes 
Ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk November challenge
A perfect time to craft, December challenge 
I lovepromarkers.blogspot. #348-autumnwinter
christmasblogchallenge.blogspot. Christmas red & greens.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Cute and beautifully coloured image. A lovely card and thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colours chosen. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. This gift bag is gorgeous, love your choice of colours

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    June DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, gorgeous make. Really love this. Been super busy but I've managed to do a blog post lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elements on the card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete