Friday, December 15, 2017

Winter Wonderland Reminder

Hello There!

Today I'd like to share with you all a card I have made for our Besties International December challenge. As always we are a anything goes challenge but we do have a theme and this month it is Winter Wonderland .

So here is my second project for the month.


For this card I've used the sweet image img707  which I coloured in with my Promarker pens. I have also used papers from my stash and flowers from a tiny piece of Graphic45 which I had left over. 
The card is a 6x6 cream base and to finish off I added a couple of holly leaves and a cute wavy sentiment.

I do hope you can come and join in with us, there are images to win and a Guest Designer spot if you choose.

I'm entering here too noordesign-uk.blogspot.december-challenge 

Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas! Amazing card! I love it! Thank you for taking part in Noor Design U.K. December Challenge! Elena DT

    ReplyDelete