Thursday, November 16, 2017

Jingle Belles Rock (Albeit I'm a bit late!)

Hello There,

I'd like to share today 3 cards I made to join in with the jinglebellesrock.blogspot. challenge a couple of weeks back but unfortunately I was too late! The challenge was to include a animal.




All were made using a cream card base, the top 2 are 5x7 and the last is a cute 5x5. I have used a sheet of Graphic45 Christmas paper/images. Brown card for the first mat and green for the next which has been run through an embossing folder. The top 2 have their images matted on to brown which was gutted from the first (I can't waste card!) layer. I added the image on a angle and finished with a holiday greeting and glitter glue. The last has some spare Graphic45 card as the central mat and the image is matted on to another scrap of green. To this card I added some holly leaves and berries and a little brown banner.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Today I'm sharing over at:
noordesign-uk.blogspot.November-challenge-winter. 

Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wow WOW! Sue, your Graphic 45 cards look AMAZING! I love the way you have used your papers. Beautifully done. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete