Monday, November 6, 2017

Someone Special

Hi,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my best friend Sandy's birthday. As she is a crafter too its always hard to come up with something new for her. I decided not to colour in a image this time (partly because she's 10x better at it than me) but to use another Dutch Doobadoo shape art called Fantasy A5. which I purchased at the wonderful Crafteezee online store

I cut the shape out in light purple and matted on to it BoBunny paper. I cut out a couple lace boarders along with a selection of leaves, a butterfly and the main owl panel on the front which I stamped my sentiment on to from the Verve stamp set called Simply Amazing . Then I took a selection of flowers picking up the colours from the papers and arranged them down the left hand side. A couple of sequins and were done.
Oh no I almost forgot, I added a little bronze charm which I filled with purple glitter glue to pull it all together. The Antique-Bronze-Filagree-Oval-Frame  is also from Crafteezee.co.uk

Here is a slight side-on view

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Birthday my super friend. x

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment