Saturday, July 15, 2017

Friends are Flowers

Hi there,

Well its time to share with you all my reminder project for this months challenge over at Bestieschallenge.blogspot.  Remember it is a anything goes challenge but we do have a theme running to and it is Sparkle Glam or Glitter.

I've used a image found here at  mybestiesshop.com  she is called IMG806,Fashionista,Besties and when you buy her you get 2 images, the other is her head & shoulders.

I've made a card again this time, it is a 5x7 bright white card blank and I've used papers to cover it all from the same paper pad. I then set about colouring her in using my Promarker pens.
I added some glitter glue to her bodice and the flowers. I used my stitched die to cut her out and I added her with pads for lift. The sentiment is by Sue Wilson and I matted that on to some lime green to match her top.
I found paper flowers in my stash similar to those on her hat and to those I added pearl brads. A few bling gems and the card is complete.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges
Ribbon Girls.blogspot. July-use-any-image-challenge
glitternsparklechallengeblog. #248
noordesign-uk. July-challenge-use-die-cuts.html
cagichallenge.blogspot use-2-or-more-designer-papers.

Thanks for stopping in today, please leave a word or two.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete