Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Sunny Thank You!

Hello and I hope your enjoying this beautiful weather we are having here in the U.K. at the moment?

I'm a lover of all things Verve and I'm so happy because they are back after a long break with a New Release Blog hop. You can find it Here . Yesterday Betty made a lovely card using blue and yellow and I thought it so striking I told her I was going to make a card using those colours. So here it is...


The card is a 5x7 cream card blank and on to that I have added a slightly smaller piece of Bayu paper by Kaisercraft. Then I've taken a piece of cream card and out of that I've cut using one of my new Tim Holtz Mixed Media dies#2. Then I've taken stamps and dies from Be Blessed stamps by Verve . I placed 3 straight on to the cream card and coloured in with my Promarker pens. Then on another piece I stamped and then cut out 3 more.
I added those on foam pads and added a pale blue gem. Around the flat 3 I added dashes with a blue pen. The sentiment is also by Verve from the Simply Amazing set.

Joining in with the challenge over at Noordesign-uk.blogspot.July-challenge-use-die-cuts
Crafting from the heart challenge-167.html
Come and get it challenge
Ribbon Girls Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you soon.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by & leaving a few kind comments 😊. Loving the hop & your beautiful cards. X

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sue. Love those flowers x

    ReplyDelete