Saturday, July 1, 2017

Fabulous at 50!

Hello,

Well it's 1st July and so time to start a new challenge over at Besties International challenge . I hope you have seen that the rules have been changed a bit. Now we will have the main winners from the entrants who are NOT from Bestie Design Teams, then Bestie DT members will be in their own group to win too.

As always we are a "anything goes" challenge but we do have a theme to play along with too and this month it is Sparkle Glam & Glitter. Amongst the imagies you can win is the Bestie Beauty I have chosen to use IMG811 Fashionista   isn't she gorgeous? Very Audry Hepburn I think.

I was asked to make a card for someone who sells Avon and she is very glamorous so I thought Yes this is the right image.
The card is a 6x6 bright white blank which I covered in a black paper, then I added this Paris theme paper which I have had for some time. I added papers which matched her dress and trims. My own Bestie Sandy Palmer sent me some die cuts last year and one of them was this Eiffel tower which I think goes well there at her side. 3 pretty flowers pick up the one on her dress and of course a few black pearls were needed too.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can join in with us over at the challenge.

I'm joining in with the challenge here at Noordesign-uk.blogspot.july-challenge-use-die-cuts.
Ribbon Girls July Challenge
Sue.

Image can be purchased here My besties shop.com
Banner die can be purchased here  Shop Verve.com

2 comments:

  1. LOL what a fun card!!! Love the die cuts and great layout too! Thanks for joining us at Noor! Design UK for this month's die cut challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete