Sunday, January 22, 2017

Remember This!

Hi there,

Today I'd like to share a layout I made on Saturday at the crop held by Chrissy of merly impressions. This layout uses the beautiful papers from the ubud-dreams collection by kaisercraft Chrissy gives you the kit of the day, which she has designed her self and away you go!

Here is what I came up with using a photo from 1996 of my son and hubby.


As always with a kit from Chrissy there will be lots of layers and loads of 'fussy cutting' which I enjoy.

Here is a closer look at all the flowers cut out and layered. 3 deep on some places. Lots of inking and stitching too.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Wow sue this is totally amazing. Such a beautiful layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout. I don't make scrapbook pages often, but I sure wish I could make one like this!

    ReplyDelete