Sunday, January 15, 2017

Colour it, create it, show it off.

Hello there,

I'm pleased to say that I was asked to join the design team of the monthly challenge blog over at coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com This is always an 'anything goes' challenge so I do hope you will be able to join in with us and hopefully win some prizes.

For my first card I am using an image I won from this challenge on their Facebook page.


This card is a 6x6 dark blue card blank with a fern tree paper added to it but not before I stitched 3 corners with a white & red embroidery thread picking up the colours in the mat for the image.
The sentiment and its mat are from Verve. The flowers were made using a stamp and die set which came with a magazine.
The cute little image is Little Dimples Im 922  I coloured her in using my Promarker pens adding a touch of glossy accents to the berries and baubles.

I do hope you will join in, leave a word or two to let me know you've stopped by.

Sue

Image found here mybestiesshop.
Papers found here merly impressions.
Stamps found here shop verve

No comments:

Post a Comment