Saturday, January 7, 2017

4th Year Birthday at My Besties International

Hello again.

Today I am sharing my second card for the birthday celebrations over at besties challenge.blogspot.  it uses  Twinkle Toe TROLLS Scan0039 .


This time I chose to make a 5x5 square card and I wanted to add lots of sparkle! So once I coloured her in I matted her on to lavender glitter card and then used the same for the sentiment, butterfly and base mat too. I used flowers from my stash but added the butter yellow flower once I had decided on the gingham paper.

Thanks again for stopping by, I will see you again in a few days.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Sue, this is super cute. Love those flowers!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Sue! Love the image and the pretty color combo!

    Hugs,
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete