Friday, October 4, 2013

Bestie challenge with wings

This week over at www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.uk  they would like you to make a card using one of her digi's with wings. As I only have the one I decided to do her in "Fall" colours.

 
The card is a little 5x5 and I have used papers which came free with a magazine a while back. I added some ribbon, gems and liquid pearls to finish it off. I also used a clear glitter pen on the edges of the wings which of course show up better in your hand.
 
Thanks for stopping by.      Sue
 



2 comments:

  1. Sue, your coloring is getting good! Love how you changed up colors on her outfit! Lovely card! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. she is so cute and love the design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at the Besties Challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete