Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bestie Challenge Background Stamp

Good morning,

Here is a card I have made for this weeks Bestie Challenge.  They would like you to make a card using a stamp as a background but add a Bestie.


I was lucky enough to come in the top 3 the week before last and win 3 digi's. This is one I chose she is so cute. I coloured her in using my Promarkers and cut her out using a SB die then matted her twice on Kaisercraft paper.

I have made my usual 6x6 card and added a sheet of Papermainia Christmas flourish paper which I ran through the GC first then inked over. I stamped out the tree from Verve "O Christmas Tree" set  and the around the edge I stamped "how lovely are thy branches" and the sentiment too, I just love this set. I added 2 card candy dots and that was that.

Thanks for looking in today.

Sue.

This card is being entered into www.bestiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Sue, this card is so wonderful! I really just love everything about it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and thanks for joining Besties challenge.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats your recent Top 3. Very beautiful card did you made. Pretty stamp colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Challenge theme “use a background stamp” with your card. Hope to see you again next week also!. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete