Saturday, October 26, 2013

A little comfort....Challenge 122

Hello there,
Well yes it is time to join us over at www.myshericrafts.com for this weeks challenge which this time was chosen by Design Team member Sarah  she asked us to come up with a card to say "thinking of you" or "with sympathy"  both types of cards are always need.


Here is my offering, it is a large A5 card so plenty of room to play.
The image is so cute it had to be given to my BIG sister for her birthday. The card started as a cream blank then using a card kit I picked up from a British Company called Hunkydory I made a aperture in the centre and floated the topper. I used the frame and the spare card blank in the kit to make the card front and cover the inside as you can see on the next photos.




I added the butterfly, gems, ribbon, flower and leaves to finish it off. The sentiment is a stamp.

Thanks for stopping by, now it is over to you to join in.

Sue

6 comments:

  1. Whoops I have no idea what I have done here as to why it is not showing when you open the post!!!
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, wonderful card!! So warm and inviting! Love that topper!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue! You've out done yourself... again :)

    I love the sofa... I love the rotating image... wonderful job on this project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sue, what a unique and BEAUTIFUL card -- LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, what a comforting scene, so easy on the eye. You did wonders on that topper with your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue I loved the card in the picture on MSC, but what a cool surprise when I saw the rest of it here! I love that picture and would like to climb up in that chair and nap with the kitten!

    ReplyDelete