Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Well Soon

Hi There,
Over on www.mypapercrafting.com it's Digi Desserts Fridaze. I have chosen to use this image of  "rose two double" which is available to buy or win if you link up your own creation to our page.

I decided to make a easel card for this one. It is 5x5 in size. I used up some paper I have had in my stash for a long time from HOTP. The sentiment is a peel off (we all have those lol) On the roses I used a new find from Cosmic Shimmer it is clear varnish lacquer and gives a nice shine.

Please pop over there to see what all the other design team members have made.
Sue


2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Sue! I love this digi but haven't been brave enough to color it yet. lol You did a great job and I love that you put it on an easel card!! It will look so fabulous on display!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet since you used Cosmic Shimmer, it really shines seeing it in person! Wonderful job on the easel, and the faux stitching Sue! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete