Wednesday, May 22, 2024

It's Pumpkin Time!

 Hello there,

Today I'm up on  The Mad Scrapper Blog with this adorable layout of my niece's daughter attending her first Pumpkin Patch Pick. She did go the year before but she was only a baby still and unable to choose her own. I just love this photo, just look at her eyes.

I have chosen to use a 49andmarket Spice collection paper, there were several to choose from and I plumped for this beauty. I trimmed it by half inch and matted it on to the foundation 3 paper but not until I gutted the centre.


I had ordered the Spice rubons and still had plenty left so I added a few to the page before I did anything else. I also knew I wanted to tuck the photo in behind that big old pink pumpkin so I ran my blade around it. I matted the photo on green then orange and then the gutted pink, I tucked it in so the photo is straight but the layers on angles . Next I set about adding my flower cluster and more pumpkin rubons which I had put on to cream card so I could add foam beneath for dimensions.

Here we go with our clockwise walk around the layout. This shows how I tucked a couple of pumpkins in there as well as a strip saying.


Here you can see another strip sentiment which I lifted so I could tuck under more pumpkins.


This shows a rubon phrase I added above the photo. This one I decided to add straight down to the paper.


Here is a straight on look at the cluster, I used all 49andmarket flowers and leaves, even a couple of the acetate ones.


A closer look at the pink pumpkin and the added rubon one.


To finish off I added Nuvo drops in pumpkin and white and I was also brave (for me lol) and I splattered in pink acrylic!!
Thanks for stopping by today, as you can tell I am not a chronological scrapbooker so you may find autumn layouts in spring!  Janine has all the papers you will need for whatever season or occasion you maybe scrapping at this time so do pop in to the store or visit The Mad Scrapper  you won't be disappointed.

Sue.

Please find my list of supplies:
I used Art Options - Spice Russet paper which has sold out but you may already have it but as I said there are others still available.
I also used Rustic Bouquet in Marigold also sold out but lots more to choose from including ones from Green Tara 











No comments:

Post a Comment