Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Sweetheart

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing a 8x11 layout with you which I have used all supplies from The Mad Scrapper  on. The layout is of my cousin and her granddaughter on a recent visit to Mount Rainier in Washington State.


I have gutted out the centre of the green paper (a full list below) and taken the opposite side of Blossom paper and stitched around using black floss. Then I added a selection of Rub-Ons to fill out the paper. Before I attached them together I distressed all the edges.

I did a simple mat using the green behind the photo and the A side of the blossom paper.


Here you can see the main flower cluster from a selection in the store along with some acetate leaves. The sentiment strips were gifted to me from my cousin in the photo.


To finish off the layout I have added Kaisercraft gems and pearls.


A little closer look at the flower cluster.


I hope you have enjoyed this layout today, pop over to The Mad Scrapper  to pick up your supplies and say Sue sent you!

See You Soon.

Here is the supply list:
Vintage Artistry Rub-On's in Butter & Lilac, Everyday Essentials and In The Leaves Foliage
Kaisercraft Rhinestone's in Purple and Lavender Pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment