Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Happy Valentines

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing a quick Valentines card with you which I have made for The Mad Scrapper Blog . It's a 6x6 inch white card blank with the 2 layers each cut smaller than the last.


I started by choosing 2 coordinating papers ( full list below) from different suppliers, I thought the little hearts worked well and I loved the kraft coloured one.


I cut a heart and a mat then I added the Dusty Attic stencil over it with the distress ink. The top heart is cut from the opposite side of the SO in love paper. Sorry about the light in the photo below!


These next few photos show the finished card closer. Here you can see I cut a Happy out of greyblue and added 2 further cuts under to give some depth.


Here you can see how I added Glossy Accents to some of the little hearts and I have diecut some layered hearts using a little kraft paper and papers on the card.


Also here you can see how I stitched around the edges of the card in a kraft coloured floss. I printed the Valentine's Day off my PC in brown.


Thanks for stopping in again today, I hope I've inspired you to make your own card this year. Janine has lots of other themed papers from collections by your favourite suppliers. Pop in if you live local or  The Mad Scrapper  online store open 24/7.

Sue.
Here is the list of supplies used today:




No comments:

Post a Comment