Friday, July 8, 2022

Mod Pizza

 Hi,

Today I am sharing a layout I have made for themadscrapper.blog using photos taken on my recent holiday with family in USA.


Today I have used papers & embellishments from the 49andmarket Spectrum Sherbet collection (a full list below), along with bits from my stash.

I started with the painted foundation-washed paper and marked out a circle along with wedges and hand stitched using pastel coloured threads. I didn't bother going through the centre as I knew the photos would cover them.


I used a couple of sheets from the Sherbet 6x8 collection to make the additional wedges and I decided to stitch through them too. That is a photo of the actual menu available and the MOD logo.


I used a few ephemera pieces and laser cuts throughout the layout. I can tell you these two packs are amazing and if you can stretch to it buy them both.


I put foam pads under the wings of the wedges to give dimensions. All edges are distressed.


The happy little moments can be found in the laser cut pack along with the ripped note pad piece.


This little cluster is made up from the ephemera pack but the stamp is a laser cut.


I always like to put hand written journaling on my layouts and this tells of my visit to the takeaway.


To finish off I added sequins and a few perspextives about the layout. Thanks for stopping by today I hope I have been able to inspire you to try a different style on your layout.
Don't forget to drop in to www.themadscrapper.co.uk to see all the lovely collections Janine carries, all new products arriving weekly.

Sue.

Here are the products used:
Spectrum Sherbet 6x8 collection pack - Sherbet




No comments:

Post a Comment