Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Gather at Home

 Hello again!

Today I am sharing a layout I have recently made for themadscrapper.blog . This time I have used a new to me paper collection called Gather at Home by Carta Bella. Full list will be at the bottom of this page.


This kit has beautiful leaf and floral pages along with complementary plains and plaids, there are also  journal cards if you like to use those.  It also has a full sheet of cardstock stickers inside too. All the papers can be bought separately so if you know you are going to need extra of some you can pick those up too.
I started with Fresh Florals but I gutted out a 8 inch square because I knew I wanted to fussy cut a few of those flowers and leaves.  Then I cut a 9 inch sq of Paired with Plaid and to that I added a 81/2 inch sq of Pitcher Perfect but not before I have used the heart attack stencil with saltwater taffy distress ink  and clear embossing powder. I did not centre this on purpose. 


I'm afraid I didn't take anymore process photos but here are close ups of the finished page. This is a little cluster of the above mentioned fussy cut flowers along with a sticker on a couple of fish tail tabs.


This photo shows a tag I made to add my journaling onto as well as more sticker elements to make the bunting.


I added a 3 inch strip made up of Garden Guru, a coral strip and the black and white strip at the bottom of the sticker sheet. The photo is me and my Auntie on my recent trip to USA.


This photo shows a cluster I have made to add to the top of the strip under the photo. All have been added with glue gell for dimension.


To finish off the layout I have added yellow and caramel cream Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to make a layout using these papers if you have them already, if not then head over to see Janine at themadscrapper.co.uk.

To make this layout today I have used a free sketch by Debbie Sanders #5


Thanks again and see you soon.

Sue.

List of supply's
Gather At Home Cardstock Stickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment