Sunday, July 11, 2021

Happy Days!

 Hello again!

Here I am sharing a layout I have made for the themadscrapper.blog but I am also using a layout I loved from The Mixed Media Frenzy Facebook group. I love to get inspiration from lots of different groups (I'm sure you're just the same?) in ways to use my stash so that not everything I make looks the same!

This layout I've called Happy because that is what I feel when I look at her with her toy having so much fun in the garden in the sun.


I started off with a sheet of classic-white by Bazzill and to the centre I added a strip of Prima rub-ons this is my first time using them and they can be used with powders, foil, glitter and floss. I used a mixture of of 3 embossing powders and they worked so well.    


      

                           

Then I took 3 different Distress Ink's  and using the carrier sheet method I added the watered ink to the page.

                               

Then I grabbed papers from my stash that went with the colours I've used. yellow stripe from little-dreamer-boy-play-all-day , the blue is from simple-vintage-cottage-fields-sweet-life, hearts from little-dreamer-girl 3x4-journaling cards and the pink is from a Kaisercraft collection of sweet baby girl. 


As you can see I stitched down the centre of my pie-slices of paper in either green, coral, navy or pink thread. I stuck them down using  Double-sided Score Tape(Janine sells this in 5 widths). Next I took my photo of our puppy (she's almost 4 but we call her that lol) and mounted it on to 3 layers one being printed paper the other 2 plain bazzill basics in coral and navy. 


Then I added around the page sequins, mini hearts and black Nuvo drops. 


You can see in the photo below I added paw prints in 2 sizes about the page along with a bubble/heart stamp too.


After deciding not to go with the inspiration photo on where they put the title I added mine at the bottom left. I also added a black line around the edge of the page and also added different colours around each slice too. 


The title is a Dusty Attic  chipboard which I have embossed using the leftovers from the centre strip all mixed together, it looks really cute in real life.

Well thanks for stopping by again, maybe you will give this a try too. If nothing else go over to www.themadscrapper.co.uk and check-out the online store. Janine has new stock coming in every week so you're bound to find something new to try.

Till next time, take care & stay safe.

SUE

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment