Monday, June 14, 2021

Happy 6th Birthday

 Hello,

Here we are again looking at a new card I have made for the themadscrapper.blog . This time I have made a card for a friends Granddaughter who will be turning 6 soon. Today I have used paper and stickers from the Little Dreamer/Girl by Echo Park. 



I have started with a 7x7 bright white card base and added 2 mats each slightly smaller than the last in admiral and ocean-breeze both by Bazzill.  


 Then I took the little-dreamer-girl-3x4-journaling-cards and turned it over to cut the next layer which I stitched around using peach floss to bring out the colours used in the collection.


Next using my Cricut I cut out a heart (similar style I thought) from the little-dreamer-boy collection using the Play all day sheet. I matted that on to some Bazzill coral card. I also took 3 of the many banner stickers from the cardstock-stickers sheet matting them on card and adding them using glue gel, I also added the Amazing sticker too.


Next I pulled off lots more stickers placing them around the card.


I chose to use the You Make Me Happy large sticker because I know this little girl indeed does.


I've used one of the 2 ballerina stickers here by Birthday banner which I pulled off the identity strip (nearly always something good to found on these now).


I hope you have found some inspiration here today. I love to scrapbook but this just shows these beautiful papers and collections can be used for other crafty makes.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please take the time to leave a word or two as it's always nice to see who's been by. Also if you can't get in to the shop Janine has a excellent online service over at themadscrapper.co.uk be sure to say where you got the name from.

Till next time, stay safe.

SUE.



No comments:

Post a Comment