Friday, January 29, 2021

Christmas Memories

 Hello there,

Today I'm adding a first for me, a layout with a photo that's less than a year old LOL!


This photo was taken this last Christmas Day (2020) . I love Christmas papers but never remember to take any photos so this is a first.


I have used paper purchased at Merly Impressions it is called Wonderland I have used other bits of papers on here too.


The photo was added to a mat with net under to soften the edges. I embossed using WOW powders 2 snowflakes and a Christmas chipboard shape.


The December 25 is a stamp from Verve Stamps who are now sadly closed.


I added some polystyrene balls around the page along with fussy cut hearts, trees and stars to complete the page.

Thanks for stopping by again today, leave a word or two if you can as its always nice to see who has been here.

Till next time take care.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment