Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sweet Treat Bunny


Hello,
Well it's time to share my second post of the day for the current challenge over at Bestieschallenge.blogspot . This time I have made a topper for a Easter "sweet treat" using the cute Bestie Bunny in a Egg. Scan0023



It's quite simply but I needed a couple of gifts for little ones and these tiny eggs were perfect to fit in my holder tubes but the tops looked plain. So I made a tent fold topper out of purple cardstock and cut a hole for the tube to fit in (sorry it's a bit squiffy on top there!)
Then after colouring in the image with my Promarkers I matted her on to gold glitter card using my deckle edge scissors I trimmed it up and added her to the front.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you get to join in with us.

Sue,

No comments:

Post a Comment