Monday, March 19, 2018

Speedy Recovery!

Hi,

I thought I'd share this card I made for a friend who has been poorly.


It uses zesty lime green cardstock with some "old gold "spot paper by Kaisercraft. The sentiment is by Verve and I've added flowers from my stash along with leaves cut from green card and the addition of a few gems and dots of perfect pearls.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

I'm joining in with the following challenges vervestamps.blogspot Use Green
noordesign-uk.blogspot. March-challenge-spring
craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog-199

Sue.
Stamps by shopverve.com/vs-09-035.
Papers by Merly Impressions.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love your sweet flower arrangement and darling layout. So glad you could join us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I do so love your layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are a perfect touch for someone not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete