Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcome to the world

Hello,

Today I am sharing a New Baby card which I made for my friend to give her long awaited Grandson. He was born yesterday 8Lb 4oz and mother and son doing well. I didn't want to share till the happy event happened.


This card is a big A5 size in a bright white card base and on to that you can see I have added baby blue polka dots. Then I cut out that beautiful white frame. I used this fab stamp from Verve along with the cute Emery Plain Jane stamp which is on offer at the moment for under a $. As you can see I paper pieced him.
I stamped and cut out the baby in the basket and various other images from a Sue Willson die set called Pitter Patter. The addition of a few gems some lace, buttons and a bow and we were done.
My friend wrote her own verse for the inside of the card (something she likes to do) which was lovely.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a word or two as its nice to know what you think.

Sue.

1 comment:

  1. this is so very lovely & i am sure will be a keepsake that gets put in the little guy's baby book for all time!!! ♥ (ps: i am chuckling ruefully that you were not willing to post until the baby had safely arrived. it's kind of nice to know i am not the only one who does things like that!!!)

    ReplyDelete