Sunday, October 15, 2017

Halloween Sweet Treats

Hi,
It's reminder time over at Bestieschallenge. and we are still enjoying our theme of "spirits bright" which can either be for Christmas or Halloween! You can of course do your own thing as we are a Anything Goes challenge.

Here is what I have made,


I have used this cute little witch found here at the My Bestie Shop she is called Broom Hilda Boo there are lots of other image's there to choose from too.
I coloured her in using my Promarker Pens and matted her on to a Spellbinder mat. The greeting is from a sheet of Graphic45 paper and I added a couple of mini bats too.

The sweet treats are sitting in a little basket I saved from a gift which housed mini soaps. I painted it with mat black by Kaisercraft then added a Verve boarder strip. Then I added tiny dots of perfect pearls in orange,green and purple. Once dry I stuffed in some tissue paper and topped it off with a bag of M&S Halloween chocolate balls covered in foil with either pumpkin faces or eyeballs.

Thanks for stopping by again today, if you like what you've seen please leave me a comment.  Don't forget there is still time to join in the fun and get your chance to bag a prize or two.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Perfect decoration piece to have out this time of the year whether you get trick or treaters or not!
    Hugs my dear friend!
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that may actually be the CUTEST witch of all time, and as always i am jealously drooling over your coloring skills! but that basket is AMAZING! yowza! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete