Thursday, August 31, 2017

SOS Favorite Season

Hi,
Today I'm really pleased to share with you a little card I made just to join in with the new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash#318-your-favorite-season.
The challenge is to share your favourite season and mine is SUMMER, closely followed by fall. This card pleases me also because I got to use my new flamingo die on it lol.


I follow a certain ladies blog (llaurenb.blogspot. ) who I feel sure is at her happiest if she can get a flamingo (or Washi tape) somewhere about her creation lol. You must go and check her out as Lauren makes some wonderful things and I often tell her I wish I could get inside your head!

So on to this card, its a 5x7 bright white card blank which I have added bright pink card to. Then a few months back I was lucky enough to win this cute paper pad from Ribbongirls.blogspot. 
by Echo-park called summer-bliss so I have used 2 different sheets out it and punched holes and threaded raffia through. The "enjoy summer and flip flops are better" are from a page by Kaisercraft  but I'm afraid I can't remember which! both have been matted on to card in the colours of the flip flops.
The sun is from a die set  by Verve and my new flamingo die was cut out using the bright pink card and some a little lighter. A few pearls in the bottom of the main sentiment and we are done.

Thanks for stopping by today, if you like what you see maybe you could leave a word or two as I enjoy reading them.

Chalenges I'm joining in with are Shopping Our Stash. 318
cutecardthursday.blogspot.-493
brownsugarchallenge-265-try-something-new.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love that sentiment!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! Yes, Lauren will be proud!!! This is pure-summer. I am a summer/fall, and could choose either season any day over spring or winter (which both have their virtues-- but I love fall and summer.) Thanks for sharing at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe!!! my ears are burning over here, missus! i loooooooooooooooove that you broke out the fab FLAMINGO die for this utterly awesome & amazing card! ♥♥♥ perfect addition to our "favorite seasons" challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH as well, obviously!!! (ps: that really is a GREAT flamingo die... i'm pretty sure you just enabled me, lol!) ;)

    ReplyDelete