Thursday, May 4, 2017

Romantic Anniversary.

Morning,

Well it started out pleasant but now its turned overcast again here in Milton Keynes! I'm sure it is suppose to be spring!

I'd like to share with you today a card I have made to celebrate a Anniversary (not mine).


This started out as a 6x6 white card blank and on to that I added the tiny flower paper which I picked up in a local store. Then I added lots of left over treasures from a crop held by Chrissy of Merly Impressions.
The papers are from the treasured-moments collecion by kaisercraft I just loved this kit and purchased extra papers.
As you can see I distressed the edges and inked and everything went down with glue gel for lift. The lace is beautiful, made from cream cotton. I also added pearls just to finish off.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a word so I know who's been.
I'm joining in in the following challenge  Noor design May challenge.
he-ribbon-girl-may-card-challenge
Sue

This card is being entered in to a few challenges...

1 comment:

  1. This card is just gorgeous! I love the way you distressed the paper.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete