Monday, May 15, 2017

Picture Perfect

Hello,

Where did those 15 days go? Well it's time for a quick reminder post for  bestieschallenge.blogspot.   and this time I have a card for you.


For this card I made a 6x6 card blank and covered it in this blue paper. I recently purchased some Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art stencils and used 111Shape-Art-A4-Square-2  to make the mat. I cut out the first in off white and then down a size for the yellow one, I distressed the edges and ran a yellow pen around the raw edges. To that I added a thin gross grain red ribbon and added a separate bow and green tassel.

The image is Selfi Fluffy Bestie  and I've coloured her in with my Promarker pens. I made sure she had red shoes to go with the ribbon. I used a stitched die to cut her out and matted her on to a red distressed oval.
I used my simply amazing  stamps and dies for the sentiments. Then to finish off I added 3gems to the top right and bottom left.

Please come along and join in, there is a theme running and its use ribbon or lace. If you do you get extra chances.

Thanks for stopping by, leave a few words so I know you've been.

Sue.

Doobadoo can be purchased here www.crafteezee.co.uk
Image from here mybestiesshop.com
Stamps and Dies from here shopverve.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment