Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Anything with a Bow!

Hello,

Well it's the first of the month and time to play along with a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this time it is quite an easy one of 'anything with a bow' on it.
For this challenge I have made a card. It is one of three required for a young lady turning 21 soon.


This is a large A5 bright white card blank. First I took a piece of white card and stamped with different Dew Drop inks the full flower from the Verve simply Amazing  stamp set and then over stamped with the open flower. I then inked around the edge with a little mustard seeds ink and matted it on to a mustard cardstock. I wrapped around a satin ribbon and added the card to the card blank using foam pads.
I took the same ribbon to make a bow but first layed a black and white bakers twine bow with longer tails. I then stamped more flowers but the smaller sized open flower and added them to a few of the flowers using foam pads again to give lift.
I used the matching daisy die to cut the flowers above as well as the centre of the flower with I cut in glitter paper. I stamped some of the flower centers in black about the card and also added a few clear sequins too.

I got the idea for this card from Guest Diva  Mackie Robertson over at Verve shop Gallery . When I buy a new set I love to check out the gallery to see what has been created.

Well now it is your turn to go checkout the challenge and join in. Please leave a word or two as its nice to know who has stopped by.

Sue

1 comment: