Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge 157

Hello there,
This time over at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com it is Glenda's turn to choose the theme and she has picked one of Graduation. As I have no one graduating I have chosen to make a card that could be good for someone starting a new career or adventure.

My card is a 7x7 using papers from my stash along with Verve stamps from 3 different sets and 2 of their dies.


I embossed the 2 triangles using swiss dots and lifted them on foam pads. I stamped the butterflies twice once on white card and the next on the pattern paper, I lifted the wings. A few gems add extra interest along with a pretty bow.

Now its your turn to join in, check out the rest of the design teams makes first though and leave some words.

Sue

5 comments:

  1. I sure do like the papers and layout you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue! Love the design! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the pretty butterflies and sentiments!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the layering of all the papers and butterflies. I never thought of using butterfly cuts (or any cuts) of the same paper and popped right up on top of the same background paper. This really has a nice and neat effect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I love the versatility of this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete