Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mojo 396

Hi,
I was asked to make a birthday card and I was looking at my sketches and decided to join in with this weeks Mojo challenge.
Here is what I made.
I used a A5 card as it had to big, then I used a Basic Grey paper I had in my stash. The music paper matched quite well with it but afraid I can't remember who its from. The circle I cut to make sure you could see the opposite pattern. The sentiment I typed and the butterflies are Verve Sidekick which I stamped twice and lifted the top one on each. A few gems and sequins just finished it off.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue! Love those butterflies!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of patterned papers; the colors worked together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete