Monday, January 5, 2015

A little gold goes along way

Hello and Happy New Year,
Just thought I'd share this Golden Wedding card I made this weekend for an order.
I wanted to try out my rectangle die set by Spellbinders on this card. But first I picked out some gold material from my stash which I frayed the edges and stitched to the card. I then ran another sheet of paper through a embossing folder and stitched that to the card too but only on the corners. I cut the rectangle out of a sheet of Kaisercraft paper and mounted it on to gold mirri card which I lifted off the card with foam pads.
I printed out the sentiment and placed it under the next cut of gold. As you can see I put a length of satin ribbon under first and made a small bow too. The leaves are from Sprightly Sprigs die set from Verve and the cream roses are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by and come back on Saturday when we kick start our My Sheri Crafts cards.
 
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so many lovely details! I am sure the couple will treasure this card!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Sue! You did a fabulous job on it!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete