For this challenge I made my card before Easter which was in April and yes we did have rain showers as normal over here in the UK.
I used this cute Sherri Baldy image 660 which I coloured in using my Promarkers which I tried to pull in the colours from the papers used. The image has 2 flowers and the backing paper has flowers but also I embossed the strip of green using a ditsy flower folder.
I cut the image out using a Spellbinder die and mounted it on to the larger diecut making sure it sat over the same image on the back ground paper. I lifted the pink out of the background paper on the second slimmer strip. I did round two corners on the green but its hidden under the sentiment.
Now it is your turn to join in but please remember to add at least 3 flowers to your project.