Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lots of Love Bloghop Winner

Hello and thank you all for joining in with the blog hop over at www.mypapercrafting.com this last weekend. I do hope you had lots of fun hopping around getting inspiration from the design team and maybe found a couple of new digi's to buy along the way. Thank You to you all for dropping by to my little blog and maybe you looked about a bit. I would like to say that I randomly chose a winner from all your lovely comments and the winner is Michelle. If you would send me your choice of either a digi or cut file to the value of $2 I will get it sent over to you ASAP. Thanks again to all but do remember to pop over to My Paper Crafting on the 1st Feb to find out who won the $20 gift voucher. Sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sue, I have just found out that I won, I can't believe it!! Thank you so much. Can you let me know where I can check out the digi and cut files available to choose from. Thanks again Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, so sorry I haven't checked in for a while on this thread. If you go to mypapercrafting.com there should be a link there if not then my good friend sandy over at a little bit of heaven will be able to let you know.
    Thanks so much for joining in.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete