Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Been Busy

18th Birthday Cards

I have been busy this last week, what with my parents down for a few days and trying to squeeze in a couple of card orders too.

This first two are for my neighbours Grand Daughter. The dress is from them and the other twisted easel is from her parents.

This is a A5 card with a folded back front. The image and backing papers are a set I bought from NEC by Zandra. The image has 6 layers with the dress curving outwards to give it form.

 
Sorry this is a little blurred its hard to hover at my age lol.
 
This card is 7x7 to fit in a 8x8 envelope (just). I used a mix of paper and card on this and most ran through my GC. The image is a digi by Saturated Canary which I coloured in using my Promarkers. The flowers are Kaisercrafts.
 
Engagement Cards
 
My friend in work has two lovely daughters who have recently got engaged. She asked me to make them each a card and here is what I came up with.
 
 This I made in a tag style 5x7 with plenty of mat and layering on its front. I followed a pattern for this out of a magazine.
 
 
 
This is A5. I used pinks as she is a pink girl. I ran both pink and cream through the GC and lifted the cream up after matting it. I made a frame to go around the sentiment as it looked bare. The pink dots are Cosmic Shimmer glue and the flowers are Kaisercraft.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Sue
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sue, FABULOUS cards!!! WOW! That dress form one is amazing, as well as the Saturated Canary card! You went all out on those! That engagement card is simply gorgeous as well! The pink one is quite lovely! It looks like you have been busy this week! Love them!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! You have been busy and each one is more stunning than the others. I'm in love with the dress form - what amazing coloring.
    Hope you are well, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. .it Absolutely Gorgeous you have some amazing crafty cards superb work,,.

    ReplyDelete