Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nana Bishop

Hello,
Just thought I'd share this page I have just finished on my Nana Bishop. She is sadly no longer with us but so wanted to do a page on her for my son as he was very young when she passed.

I gathered these photo's from my M&D on my last visit along with some of my other Nana which is still to be finished so I will share that soon.


The larger photo shows her with her first Husband Jim Singleton on a visit to London where they of course had to feed the pigeons, she would have made that coat as she was a fabulous tailoress. The smaller photo shows her with Frank Bishop her second husband apparently at Happy Valley in Llandudno, that is me on the deckchair next to her. The two other photo's show her in the 1980's and 1990's with her smiling face so happy to be independent.

Thanks for looking in today.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice! I need to do more scrappin' sigh...Love your layout!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete