Saturday, September 10, 2022

Birthday Wishes.

 Hello again,

Here I am today sharing a card I have recently made for themadscrapper.blog using papers and flowers from the shop. A full list at the bottom as always.


I was recently having a tidy of my shelves (as you do!) and found a unused stencil for a teardrop shaped card blank. The card is for someone I make for every year so always trying to keep things fresh and what better way than giving this a try. The overall size is 5x8 and I used bright white to cut it from.


I covered the front with V.A volume 2 paper 3 and the inside was covered in paper 4 but not before I stitched with green floss. Also all papers were distressed.


Firstly apologies for the next 2 photos I took them in the evening!  I gathered together flowers and leaves that would coordinate with the papers (if every you're stuck always contact Janine before placing your order and she will put you right as she has me several times), I also used a die to cut a doily to place them on from the papers already used and a disc for the centre. I printed out a couple of sentiments and layered them on to cardstock.


Here you can see I have placed down the first sentiment and the doily before I called it a day.


Next morning I went about placing down the flowers and leaves but to soften the composition I first put down some cheesecloth, it really makes a difference.


I chose 3 colours of flowers along with their leaves to use.


To the centre of the 2 largest I added some ice crystals to help it sparkle.


To finish it off I added some Kaisercraft gems from my stash as well as some yellow Nuvo drops oh and a little pale pink Perspextive.


Thanks for stopping by today. Do check out the store if not the bricks and mortar then Online at
www.themadscrapper.co.uk Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment