Monday, May 9, 2022

Spring!

 Hello,

Today I am sharing this hanger I have made for themadscrapper.blog. Are you like me and pick up things and think "I could do something with this" buy it and put it to one side only to find it years later! Well that's what happened with this MDF circle. However when I saw the new papers from 49-and-market I knew what I wanted to do.


I chose my papers first, Bazzill in yellow and green and Natural History a full list will be at the bottom of the page with links.


I started by brushing some green acrylic paint around the edges of the circle and when dry I added the yellow paper and then I cut small hexagons to go around the holes which I will add the ribbon through. Then I fussy cut the flower from the history paper along with a die cut circle and to that I added a few rub-on's. I put foam behind it and then added it to the circle. 

Here is a closer look at the rub-on's also I added a sentiment kept from a Kaisercraft paper. You can just tell that the fussy cut flowers have been lifted to for dimension.


Next I took a small white frame and painted it with a mixture of primrose and gold acrylic paint. I went through my 49-and-market/flowers and chose a few to add next to the fussy cut ones. The 2 butterflies are rub-on's I added to card and the little charm is from my stash.



Here you can see I have finished off with some pearls in yellow and green and a few sequins too.


I hope you have been inspired to grab one of those little purchases and jazz it up. Pop over to themadscrapper.co.uk to check out all the new goodies and some familiar favourites too.
Till next time, take care and if you have a moment leave a word or two.

Sue.

Items used from the shop



No comments:

Post a Comment