Saturday, April 16, 2022

No Ordinary Day!

 Hi,

Today I'd like to share a layout I have made of my son doing his favourite thing which is performing magic. On Red Nose Day this year he put on a small performance at his work place (his day off) for customers and staff.


For this layout I have used the wonderful No Limits Collection by cocoavanilla.com which I picked up at themadscrapper.co.uk . I gutted out the centre of spark paper and then chose a white bazzill and to that I added some stencilling using Bramble Fox #28 using distress inks, I also used the heart and the star stencils by Tim Holtz. On the photo below you can see them a little better. You can also see a couple of tags I made and to that I added a little saying. The big black super-star is by bramblefox.co.uk  and they come in 4 different colour choices.


On this next close up you can see I have cut out 4 playing cards from a 12x12 paper I had in my stash and I have tucked them in to a tiny strip of paper with the globe cut from the  universal page along with a paper-snips-001banner


Here you can see another star and a the perspextive arrow which was from one of this years FoxBox subscriptions. The Snapped and Yay it's Friday are Paper Snips I had to place that one there to hide the 2 customers.


A close up of this perfect sentiment from the universal sheet.


Here you can see I made up a little stack to mount my photo on to, I tucked strip of card suits down the side and added the little "bulldog" style perspextive to the top.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you feel inspired to grab your papers and play. I've added links where I can.

Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment