Sunday, April 4, 2021

Oh Happy Day!

 Hello again,

Today I'm here sharing another layout for The Mad Scrapper Blog this time it shows another place we pass whilst walking our dog here in Milton Keynes. It is the peace pagoda overlooking the lake at Willen.


Today I have used a paper and stickers from simple stories vintage cottage fields collection. 


I started by taking the Embrace Each Day paper and adding some pinky gesso through a stencil around the area I knew my photo would be. I also added the Finnabair-clear-stamp Secret Notes using gold ink and finished off with some white paint splashes (this was my first time so a bit nervous lol) around.




Then I took a small section of Geometric Panel by Dusty Attic and added some Gold Flakes I placed some under where the right side of the photo would be. I also added some to the top left.
I took a small piece of an oriental paper which I coloured using my alcohol pens to match the colours in the paper tucking under the panel at the bottom.


Then I took a Polaroid frame and added my photo behind,  I matted it on to 2 scraps of paper from the collection adding a little sticker above. I also added to the frame too.
I decided to add a mixture of handmade and purchased flowers and you may see also a few cardstock-sticker ones too. I clustered them on the bottom left for balance.


I have also used the flakes just smudging them around the paper as you can see on the image above. I have added some cut out pieces from the  2x2-elements sheet. Also I have added a few birds flying around the page and to finish a few kaisercraft self-adhesive rhinestones in aqua.

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a word or two as it's always nice to see who has been. Also don't forget to pop over to Janine's shop The Mad Scrapper you will be amazed at what she has in stock with new goodies arriving weekly!

Take Care

Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment