Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter Wishes

Hello,

I hope you're all keeping well in these very difficult times. Myself and family are all well at this moment thank goodness and long may it last.

It seems I can't keep out of my craft room in the afternoon which I must say I have no complaints about!!  So here are my makes to share with you today.




I have used papers from my stash on these two shaped cards which I have made for my cousins in the USA I should have hand delivered these but my trip was postponed!

The sentiment is a Verve stamp and to it I've added paper flowers, lace, twine and little egg cut with stackable dies. I've also added a cute bunny to each card too.

Thanks for popping over today, I will be joining in at the following channel sites

Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, THank you for sharing your project at the paper Shelter, Good luck with your entry!

    Iza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the gorgeous flowers and the pretty lace.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition on this cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Take care! Maria (DT)

    ReplyDelete