Sunday, September 22, 2019

Gifting Hearts.

Hi,

Today I'd love to share with you all this card I made using Tilda Blowing Hearts. I have coloured her in using Alcohol markers.


I have used a selection of papers from my stash along with 2 different lace and pretty flowers all from a selection of online stores. I have included a cork heart which my uncle gave me and a tiny tag with extra butterflies from the last bit of my Mintay-Birdsong paper pad.

The card was for an order and I believe it was well received.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a comment as I enjoy seeing who has been.

I'd like to share this card in the following challenges
SimplyMagnolia/september-challenge
craft-deebowz.september-challenge
cutecardthursday.challenge-600-dies-and-punches
ilovepromarkers/challenge-393


Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at I đź’–Promarkers.
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Sue ♥ Great coloring and details
    Thanks for playing in our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with lots of gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us this month at Simply Magnolia, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete