Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Will Miss You!

Ooh where is this year going too?

Another Tuesday which can only mean one thing, yes it's time to start a new challenge over at digichoosday and this we the DT have been asked to make a card for someone who is retiring. This one makes me smile because I retired but a month ago myself.

We could use any image but had to make it a card. For you guys it is still anything goes.



For this 6x6 card I have used 3 papers from the lovely helga-hippo-paper-heaven-2 popping them up and mounting on plain white. The image is ula-be-strong who I have coloured in using my Promarker's and Copic's. I fussy cut her out and added foam pads for lift. The sentiment is from winnie-celebrations-2 lots of lovely ones in this one. I added it to the typewriter because it could be for someone in the typing pool. The flowers are from my stash and the two paper roll flowers are made with paper from under her. To finish off I used some Nuvo drops in zesty green to pick up from the paper.

Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you will join in with the challenge. I am joining in at the following:


Sue.

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of colour, Sue! Love her purple hair and that fab typewriter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make and colors,love it...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the layers! Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Wonderful card ..love the design and details.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with so many cute details like the typewriter. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Love the colors and the fabulous embellishments! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and lovely! A very lovely looking card with sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beauty Sue...love the Dies too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card with lovely touches of detail. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Sue - such a sweet image and pretty papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and Wonderful coloring.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, fabulous use of die cuts!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card for retirement. I love the typewriter too.
    Thank you for playing along with us at I love ProMarkers. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete