Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Shape Card.

Hello,
Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend to give her Grandson for his first birthday. This lady has just started ordering cards from me so I wanted to make sure I "wowed" her lol. I'm sorry the photo is so dark as the card isn't ! Just think pastel blues 😊.

I chose to make a shaped card as they are so different and never found in the shops over here. I used papers and card from my stash and a mixture of stamps and dies. Where I can there is a list at the bottom.


The card shape was made using a Dutch Doobadoo Shape-Art-A4-Square-2.  found at NoorDesign! UK Shop Unfortunately out of stock as I type but other great shapes available.
Sue Wilson "pitter patter" die set.
Tim Holtz "scribble" heart die.
Sentiment stamp is from a new set over at shopverve. however I bought it as a single.
Crochet doilies are from merlyimpressions.co.uk which are on offer at the moment.
Other bits are from my stash such as buttons, sequins and thread.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges.
noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/september-challenge-layers.html 
inspirationdestinationchallenge-133-
craftysentiments.blogspot. Anything-goes 
aperfecttimetocraft.1st-september-2017
brownsugarchallenge.-266-anything-goes 
Ribbongirls september-card-challenge
Pennys-challenge-345
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning work, looks absolutely amazing. I love the design and the colours. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything about this card from the crocheted flowers to the shape to the fabulous sentiment. It's a great card and I'll bet the lady loved it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  3. The this a fabulous card and your friend will definitely be wowed and coming back for more! Love how you created a fun shaped card to celebrate her grandsons 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, I love the shape of it.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous make, I'm sure she will be buying from you in the future hun

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Inspiration Destination'
    Hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this Sue! It is amazing!!!
    Hugs,'Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH SUE!! I LOVE THE SHAPE!!! I love shaped cards so between the Silhouette and Dutch Doobadoo's templates, I've gotten into more of them this past year. I really like this one tho. Awwww so adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's challenge at Noor! Design UK "Layers". Good luck! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazingly beautiful card... really it's more, it's a keepsake of a very VERY special birthday! i really LOVE this, missus! ♥

    ReplyDelete