Friday, May 6, 2016

#181 Nothing Flat at myshericrafts

Hi,
Wow that fortnight came round quick! I nearly wasn't ready!

Over at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com it is DT sister Sarah's turn to choose the challenge theme and she has asked us all to my a project that is NOT flat.

I was going to make a box card but ran out of time and I had the start of this tag laying on my table so I thought I'd finish that as I needed it soon anyway.


The tag is 6inch long so plenty to play with. I first painted it black front and back and then took some papers from my Kaisercraft stash and started pasting them down. The lace is cotton so has great texture, then I cut out butterflies and images from the collectables from the Miss Empire kit and randomly placed them down. I added flowers and leaves along with that cute brass bee. Everything is on silicone so nothing is flat.

Now its your turn to play along but first take a look at what the rest of the girls have made. Please leave a comment so I know you've been.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Sue! Pretty layers and embellishments! Love the vintage feel!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue! This tag is amazing... ok I've been staring at this tag for over a minute and I'm still seeing some new detail I didn't see before. I love how it looks antique yet everything is so crisp and clean. So many fun details!

    *HUGS*
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful tag, Sue! Love all the elements you chose!

    ReplyDelete