Saturday, November 15, 2014

Verve's Naturally Navy Challenge

Hi,
Today I decided to join in with the Naturally Navy challenge over at http://vervestamps.blogspot.com
I have been watching and enjoying all the cards the Design Team have been posting for a few months now and thought "well it's time to join in" so here I go.


This is a wedding card I have made to take along tonight to the reception (talk about last minute Charlie!) of a work colleague of my husband. Their colour is navy so there you go.

I have made a 7x7 cream card blank added Blue Awning paper after it went through a embossing folder. The stamp is Heart Wreath by Chloe and embossed with WOW diamond white. I added some perfect pearls to it too. This was then matted several times. I added a crushed navy bow with some twigs in silver mirri and a gem. The sentiment stamps are from the Wishing You set and they too are on silver mirri.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. That heart wreath image is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue! Love that paper! Wonderful look with the heart! Gorgeous bow! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete