Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Time

Well it is that time again over at www.myshericrafts.com Design Team member Marge has asked us to make a card or project including our colours of Fall.

Here is my card using a 5x7 black card blank


I used a lovely russet apple red for the back ground and then after running a sheet of HOTP paper through my GC I matted that on to black.
The image again is a free one off the PC so thank you for that. I coloured her in using my Promarkers and used a SB die to cut her out and mat her. I used some antique lace at the bottom to tie it all together. The sentiment I printed out too. I have used a fair amount of foam pads to give each layer a lift.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you link up with us this time.

Sue

7 comments:

  1. I love this card Sue, your coloring is fantastic and the added lace is perfect. Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that Magnolia, (Tilda)! She is perfect for this fall theme! Love you color and paper choice! Wonderful card Sue!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she's just adorable. I think Tilda was the very first image I colored and I was using Gamsol and prisma pencils then. Such a cute card, Sue. You always create the sweetest cards.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image of Tilda! I love the vintage touches that you used--the lace, the background paper, even the way Tilda tied a scarf around her head. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue this is so pretty! The lace is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! Love the colors and the pretty lace!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute card! Wonderful job on coloring the image. Great trim too

    ReplyDelete